Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween at Branch 044




For those of you who don't know, we take Halloween pretty seriously at SOS Staffing. To prove my point, I thought I would post some pictures of last year. That's right--there's the crew: Brady as the cowboy, Me as the white AI, Hi-D as the renaissance princess, Marlene as the U of U cheerleader, and Dave as the nerdy, well, nerd (of course, it wasn't too much of a stretch for Brady and Dave as that is how both of them dressed in high school.)

So what is in store for this year? Well, as far as costumes go--we're all keeping it quiet. It's much more fun when no one knows what to expect. And while I can't let any of this year's costumes out of the bag, I will say that no one jacks 044's swagger and I promise that we will take Halloween to a whole new level.

1 comment:

Jani -n- Todd said...

Hilarious! You guys look great!