Monday, June 9, 2008

End of School

Allright, so a lot of time has passed since my last entry and a lot of things have happened during that time. Probably the one thing that makes the kids the happiest is the end of another school year. But I have to say that I was very proud of the kids' academic achievements this past year--starting with Frisco. Throughout the entire year he had all A's with three A-'s. He was also awarded the "Greatest Kid" award for his class. Not too far behind was Kenny. Their school does not start to give letter grades until the third grade so I can't really say what his grades were, but he was awarded the Top Academic Achiever for his class--and he didn't get suspended even once all year! Vanessa also did a great job--especially with her busy schedule. She maintained a 3.5 GPA for the year, played soccer, ran track, and served as the Beehive president. She was also voted the "shortest girl in 7th grade."
Now I probably took this to an extreme and am bragging a little bit, but I want my kids to know how much I love them and how proud I am of them. Love you guys!

No comments: