Sunday, April 13, 2008

Tagged

Tagged:

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My brother, Dust.
C-Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake w/ white frosting.
D- Day of Choice: Thursday--it brings hope of the weekend.
E-Essential Items- golf clubs and a local Del Taco.
F-Favorite Color: varies with the object.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Orem, Ut.--no better place to live anywhere.
I- Indulgence(s): Golf, Soccer, and Coke.
K-Kids: Well, way back in college I needed money so I made a charitable donation and it's possible I have thousands running around!--Just kidding, I have four.
L-Life is incomplete without: The Gospel--it pretty much envelopes everything.
M- Marriage Date: February 25th 0r 26th--I always forget (luckily it's doubtful Ana will read this)
N- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters, 1 brother.
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges--I hate apples.
P- Phobias or Fears: Closets--call me weird.
Q- Quote(s): Don't know any good quotes off the top of my head. I keep most of them at work where I can see them.
R- Reason To Smile: Family
S- Season: I like a nice, comfortable spring with an occasional rain--but nothing like the spring we have had this year in Utah.
T- Tag: Sorry to say--I will not be tagging anyone today.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I am way too open to have many secrets.
V- Veggies or Fruit: Fruits--but strangely enough I eat many more veggies.
W- Worst Habit: This one is sick, but I have to go with peeling off my finger and toe nails.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: X-Rays--I hate that gel they use for ultrasounds. They never wipe it off good enough and it gets all crusty.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Too hard--I don't have a favorite food, I just have favorite dishes at my favorite restaurants so the list is too long to mention.
Z: Zodiac: El Toro

No comments: